Pineapple Teriyaki Shrimp Skewers
Pineapple teriyaki shrimp skewers are an easy way to bring the tropical islands home to you. Simple ingredients really bring this recipe together making it versatile and healthy.
The savory tangy teriyaki compliments the refreshing pineapple taste making it hard not to get hooked on this dish. The best part about these shrimp skewers is that they are Keto friendly and relatively healthy so you don’t have to feel guilty about eating more than one.
The easiest part about this recipe is that you don’t have to worry about finding the freshest pineapple at the store. Tea Zone takes care of that with our syrups. Tea Zone Pineapple Syrup is guaranteed to make sure you get a delicious tasting pineapple flavor made from natural ingredients.
Pineapple teriyaki shrimp skewers can be made for many different reasons. Bring them to your next potluck, appetizer party or turn them into a complete meal by serving on top of rice. These skewers are going to be the next big hit at your next function.
For added fun serve in a hollowed out pineapple!
Pineapple Teriyaki Shrimp Skewer Recipe
- 1 lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 1/5 oz. Tea Zone Pineapple Syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tea spoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped green onions
- 1/2 large Red Onion, cut into 1″ squares
- 1 lb. of pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Garnish: 1 table spoon of Cilantro
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the teriyaki marinade, Tea Zone Pineapple Syrup, black pepper, and salt. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade mixture to use as a glaze.
- Pour the finished marinade over the shrimp and toss to coat. Allow to marinate at least 1 hour prior to cooking.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers alternately with pineapple and red onion chunks.
- Grill about 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink with the marinade throughout cooking.
- Optional: Serve on cilantro, pineapple-lime rice and garnish with cilantro.
What is Cream?
Cream is a drink topping that adds an extra flavor to a beverage.Drink toppings like cream and cold foam are gaining popularity in the coffee and tea industry. Cold foam is the new modern twist on the familiar foam tops on lattes and cappuccinos that we all know and love, but the truth is that good foam is hard to achieve without the proper tools. Cream is a lot easier to make for topping off beverages.
Offer a cream that is on you to make for customers, and can be easily customized with just powdered flavors unlike cold foam. If you already have strawberry powder around to make smoothies, you can easily add that powder to our cream recipe and create a strawberry cream to top beverages. Flavor options are endless as Tea Zone provides many powders that you can use to flavor cream or use for smoothies, coffees, and teas. This allows you to add more products to your menu without spending over your budget.
Tea Zone Cream is a great product to have because you can easily add flavor with what you already have instead of buying more. All you need is a blender and 3-4 ingredients to make a delicious cream topping for coffee or tea.
Sea Salt Cream Recipe:
1. Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy.
2. Pour the mixture in a container and wait till it thickens.
3. Fill a 16 oz. cup with iced tea/coffee/or milk tea.
4. Top off the drink with the flavored sea salt cream mixture.
5. Finish off with a pinch of the flavored powder as a garnish.