Recipe: Orange Chicken
How to Make Orange Chicken with Tea Zone Purée:
Orange chicken is one of the most popular entrees ordered at restaurants that offer it. Skip the bottle and make your own orange chicken recipe that is just as easy as going to the store and buying store bought.
Our orange chicken recipe allows you to utilize your Tea Zone Purée in a way you probably never thought of before. Versatility really makes your dollar go a long way, always test out new culinary creations that can be used for both sweet and savory recipes!
This recipe is delicious and a delightful addition to a dinner or snack menu. So grab the recipe below and start satisfying your taste buds!
- ½ cup Tea Zone Sweet Orange Purée
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- 2 tsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. Vegetable Oil
- ¼ tsp. Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp. Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger
- 2 tsp. Water
- 1 pinch of Salt
- Heat up pan.
- Cook vegetable oil and add chili flakes, ginger, salt, and garlic. Mix well.
- Add Tea Zone Orange Purée. Stir well.
- Pour in vinegar. Stir well. Add soy sauce and sesame oil. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix water and cornstarch together.
- In small increments, add the water and cornstarch mixture into pan.
- Stir mixture till sauce thickens.
- Add in the cook chicken pieces and mix well till each piece of chicken is covered.
- Serve and Enjoy!