Recipe: Sea Salt Cream
Tea Zone® Sea Salt Cream Powder is a great substitute for whipped cream and milk foam. The saltiness from the Sea Salt Cream arouses your senses, while you enjoy the sweet flavor of your drink. Not only does it enhance the taste of your drink naturally WITHOUT ADDITIVES, it adds a new twist to an old favorite.
- 9 scoops of Tea Zone(R) Sea Salt Cream Powder (#P1044)
- 1/6 scoops of Sea Salt
- 50 ml of Heavy Cream
- 100 ml of Milk
- Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy.
- Add 1oz of fructose, 2/3 of a 16oz cup of ice (6 oz by weight), and 9oz of tea/coffee in a cocktail shaker. Shake well for approximately 10 seconds.
- Fill half of a 16oz cup with ice and pour the shaken iced tea/coffee in up to 90% of the cup.
- Top off the drink with the sea salt cream mixture.
- Finish off with a pinch of Tea Zone Matcha Green Tea Powder (P1045, and P1046) or other powder flavors of choice.