Posts tagged 'boba tea'RSS Feed
It is common to find local restaurants and cafes serving boba in their refreshing drinks: iced teas, smoothies, milk tea, iced coffee, or slushes. However, it takes about one hour to prepare this uniquely chewy add-on. This doesn’t make it efficient for your business needs, especially with the summer rushes coming soon. To keep up with the popular demand, Tea Zone offers a solution to cooking tapioca pearls in a significantly less amount of time.
This Instant 10 Tapioca Pearls product only has a 10-minute cook time. It still provides the same soft exterior with chewy interior that your customers have grown to love.
- 16 oz. of Tea Zone Instant 10 Tapioca Pearls (Boba)
- 1 oz. of Tea Zone Logan Honey
- 4 oz. of Dark Brown Sugar
- 32 oz. of Water
- In a 4 qt. sauce pot, add at least 32 oz. of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Remember to use a lid to reduce the cooking time.
- Place 16 oz. of Tea Zone Instant 10 Tapioca Pearl (Boba) into the boiling water and stir (approx. 15-30 seconds) to keep them separated and from clumping.
- Start timer for 10 minutes, and boil while covered on high heat.
- When the timer goes off, turn off the heat and let it sit an additional 15 minutes while covered.
- Carefully strain and rinse the boba in a large colander to remove excess starch before soaking in a sugar mixture.
- Let the boba soak for 10 minutes prior to serving, and stir the cooked boba every hour.
- Best used within 6 hours of preparing.
Recipe Yields: 8 scoops of boba